Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Heavenly Handspun

Not too long ago, I spun pencil roving made by Noro (ooooh, yummmm) and I plyed it with some Mad Tosh Prairie--take a look...

 

The Mad Tosh is the raspberry color that runs through the hefty skein of over 800 yards.  Yes, you could knit a large shawl with this kind of yardage. I have it for sale in my etsy shop, PrisKnits , just in case you are interested. http://www.ravelry.com/yarns/library/noro-rainbow-roll  and also mentioning 

It makes for some very subdued art yarn. It has lovely texture but very tame. 

I sometimes wonder if my etsy shop gets many clicks. I have sold items, but since they have changed the way to promote, I am told that I don't have search terms for many of my items which is very confusing to me. I'm thinking of setting up my own website. If you've had questionable experiences selling on the net, please tell me what you did to fix the problem. 

No comments: