Friday, December 28, 2007

For your consideration, Miladies

I know how frantic this time of year can be and it's been no less in this household than others, but over the past couple of days I have tried slowing the pace so much that now I fear not much has been achieved. This is not necessarily a bad thing, I understand. I have finished a couple of projects and if you remember from my earlier post, I also embroider. This being a lazy way (and in keeping with the present pace of the household) of segueing into showing off my latest finished project. His name is simply Xmas Mouse.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pris! Your embroidery is beautiful! I am a fellow knitter who found your site from KH. Welcome to the blogging world! I invite you to check out my blog as well. www.houseof9lives.wordpress.com
It is not specifically a knitting blog, but is an on-line diary told from the point of view of my cats. Very whimsical and fun (I hope)! I like your blog and will check back often!