Monday, September 17, 2018

COLORS GALORE- WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES?

I have to confess that my favorite color is only a matter of time and mood.   In other words, I go through phases. Before I started spinning and only knit, I was attracted only to purples. Then, when I started spinning I realized that I really did like red. Well, that's understandable isn't it? Purple is just a step away from the reds....some maybe more than others. But then I went through a blue phase and realized that many purples were very much like blue also.

Here I am years later spinning teal, all shades of gray, orange (which I used to loathe) and every other color you can think of. I still spin color based on my mood and currently that is pinks and grays.

But here is what I am really asking today: What is your favorite color and maybe tell me why, just because I like stories, too. Maybe you like more than one color or a combo. I'd like to know that, too.

If you want to know about the real colors of the rainbow, and not the three primary colors taught you by your art teacher in elementary school check out this link https://99designs.com/blog/tips/why-are-there-7-colors-rainbow/


You can find some of my favorite colors of yarn that I have spun in my online shop at  PrisKnits.FiberCrafty.com/




No comments: