Saturday, September 1, 2018

Today I'm Knitting.....

Too many things, of course!

I have two shawls on the needles: Resolute Spirit by Boo knits which you can find here https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/resolute-spirit

and

Hundred Acre Wood by Helen Stewart which you can find here
https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hundred-acre-wood-2

The first shawl is being knit in TussaLin and the second shawl in multiple skeins forming a gradient from grey to grey/purple to purple/lavender/pink to dark pink with purple speckles and finally to a light pink with bits of purple and lavender.

I wish I could share some photos of my two shawls, but it will have to wait because I am having surgery in a couple of days and will be "out of the loop," so to speak...but I do promise photos at some point.

Of course, I'm also knitting a pair of vanilla socks for the husband.  He is indeed lucky that I have granted his wish and am knitting these socks because if truth be told I was pretty upset with him a couple of months ago when I discovered he had washed a beautiful and quite manly hat for him from some of the world's finest alpaca only to find that he threw it in with his hot water wash!!  But he is such a sweet man...how could I deny his simple request?




No comments: