Sunday, January 27, 2008

Time Passeth

I have not forgotten about you precious readers, it is merely a matter of hours that must be spent dealing with minutiae. Such things as work, laundry, cleaning up after kittens and birds. Alas, there is so little time left for blogging, not to mention my real love of knitting. And yes, there's the love interest who says "So you're going to knit tonight?" My heart sinks when I hear those words. Recently I heard a fellow knitter relate that her husband says those very words to her. After comparing notes, we both agreed that we never ever let those words change our minds. Once we have decided to knit, well, that's it. We knit. But I will say that my love's patience with my love of knitting is always appreciated and never goes unnoticed.




The lace shawl continues and there are no new photos to reveal the advancement of that fine upcoming addition to the spring wardrobe. Please send me your sympathies as I must actually spend time away from my knitting and go to work where I earn a paycheck that keeps me in yarn--oh the terribleness of it all.

No comments: